OFDb

Samurai Jack TV-Serie

Begonnen von Dexter, 18 Mai 2005, 22:07:07

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Dexter

Ich mag die Serien von Genndy Tartakovsky (nicht zu übersehen :mrgreen: ) und im Moment les ich gerade ziemlich gutes über Samurai Jack. Die Serie wurde 3 mal für den Emmy nominiert und hat 2 mal gewonnen wurde aber 2004 gecancelt.

Jetzt möcht ich mir Season 1 kaufen um selbst zu sehen wie die Serie ist, aber zuvor mal hier nachfragen ob jemand die Serie kennt und ihre Meinung dazu lesen.

@Mr. Hankey
Wie ich sehe hast du die DVD mit den Pilotfilm eingetragen. :wink:

So manche Reviews im Internet und in der IMDb klingen ziemlich gut sowie die Bewertungen bei Amazon.com.
Zitat
God Bless Genndy Tartakovsky! As pure adrenaline toon violent joy – SAMURAI JACK jacks right into the samurai mayhem joy I discovered as a child watching LIGHTNING SWORDS OF DEATH... Now as an adult – I'm given this great cartoon that combines my unquenchable thirst for Samurai violence... but then put in monsters and aliens and ancient time-hopping demons... HELLO! Geek Heaven Here! Mako's Aku is just a joy! Blessed happiness here!

Samurai Jack is an extremely stylish show. They use various types of split screens, quick cuts and framing to tell their story. Because there are large gaps in the dialog, music plays a huge role in the series. This is a very cool show!

In the liner notes for this set, he fesses up to a love for Conan the Barbarian, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Star Wars, Blade Runner, and Seven Samarai, and this fan adoration is evident in the dramatic visual look and feel in every frame of Samurai Jack.
Rating for Style: A
Rating for Substance: A-

Cinematic, funny, and full of style. One of the most interesting American cartoons. 8 von 10

A tribute to the Sergio Leone spaghetti westerns, as well as Kurosawa's legendary samurai tales and even Blade Runner, the title character of Samurai Jack is a prince whose family has fought the evil demon Aku for control of their kingdom for ages.

Though the writing seems to take a backseat to a seemingly endless buffet of samurai-style robot-slicing, the action and graphic visual style certainly make up for it. And although he's a man of few words, Jack's unfailing faith in Bushido (honor code) is one of the funniest and most endearing elements of the series. The storylines are somewhat uneven, but with all the skillfully staged action sequences and brilliant visuals, you probably won't even notice.

This set gets my highest recommendation for storytelling and cinematography– pick this one up!

A little Kurosawa, a dash of sci/fi, and a pinch of spaghetti western, all thrown into an animated series on Cartoon Network. The result is Samurai Jack, one kick ass series that never fails to be a blast to watch. There is ample action, with swords drawn and fists curled, but then again, this show is about a samurai, after all. The actions do speaker louder than words here too, as there isn't much dialogue to mention. No worries though, as the lessened vocals allow the visuals and storyline to bear the burden. I love the character designs and animation style of Samurai Jack, but this is not all style and no substance. The plots have more depth than most cartoons, which means more complex twists and turns. I don't mean to say this is high art, but for what it is, Samurai Jack boasts depth that puts most of its animated rivals to shame. Not all the episodes are top flight, but most are quite good and even the runts of the litter have moments.
Aber vielleicht kann mir hier jemand noch was dazu sagen.
Aber kommt mir nicht mit "Die Animationen sind scheiße" OK!! :drphibes:
Ich finde die toll (auch bei Clone Wars) w-)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020